It is said that there is no wall, no barrier which can keep us apart if only we communicate with each other. In today’s generation communication plays a major role in life. It is not surprising that whatsapp has worked up a storm in the communication world. This platform has become extremely popular. The success of this platform made the It giant, Facebook acquired whatsapp. That came as no surprise to the technology world.
The success of whatsapp cannot be written off easily. Right from business communication to keeping good relationship whatsapp has simply proved to be the best. Irrespective of the location, this platform has brought everyone close. You don’t need to worry about where you stay, you will be connected to your loved ones via whatsapp.
The great features deserve a special mention. You can chat, you can call, you can even video chat with your friends and family. Many people has successfully created brand loyalty via whatsapp. Wondering how? Just by communicating personally.
Whatsapp, the most popular online platform has not constrained its presence in the world of smartphones only. You can now get on the most happening platform, even if you are not using smartphone. How do you do that? Whatsapp has expanded its presence in the web world. You can easily install this chatting network on your PC or laptop and keep track of your friends and family.
You can follow some easy methods to install Whatsapp on PC :-
Before following the method of installing whatsapp on PC, you need to have an active whatsapp account.
- You can install whatsapp using Whatsapp for desktop. This enables you to download it in Windows, Mac or Linux platform.
- Open the official site of whatsapp on your PC. Here a page will open up asking you to scan the QR code on your mobile phone.
- Now you need to go to the settings on your phone and choose the Whatsapp Web. You will find a QR code scanner.
- Now scan the QR code on your PC.
- Once you are done with the scanning, the Web Client will open up on your PC.
- You are all set to use whatsappp from your Computer.
Your computer will keep you logged in till the time you log out of the application. You be able to use all the whatsapp features available on smartphone. You can now chat with your friends, see their status, there is simply no difference between whatsapp on PC and whatsapp on smartphone.
You don’t want to miss a single ping form your friends or relative. No worries. You can enable the whatsapp desktop alert. How do you do that?
- Just below your whatsapp display picture you will find one blue banner saying “Get notification of new messages”, you need to turn on the desktop notification alert.
- You can customize the alert by going to the top where you will find three dots. Click on the same choose notification from the options. You can enable the notification from here, choose the notification tone. If you get irritated with so many messages, you can disable the notification from the same drop down box.
A phone call is not always possible; it might cost you a great amount of money if you are making any offshore calls. But keeping in touch by just pinging a simple “Hi” is possible now.
Since you already know how to install whatsapp on pc you should not be waiting any longer to get in touch with your near and dear ones or maybe to increase your business. Just get on this platform to make life easier. Start using this networking platform today and you will know why it has become a part of everyday life.